What is our minimum order?
A minimum order of 1 ( one ) Full Load Container ( FLC ) 20" or 40" is required for export or trade prices for international orders. Any order that is less than 1 ( one ) Full Load Container ( FLC ) will be charged for Shipping and Freight Cost of 1 ( one ) Full Load Container ( FLC ) to port, city, and country of destination. As for retail purchases shipped to Indonesia, there is no required minimum order. We require a minimum quantity of 5 ( five ) for trade prices, applicable for both international and domestic orders. An exception applies to large dimensions items, there is no minimum quantity required. Please ask for a quote to get our export and trade prices, by writing us an e-mail to Contact Us. A deposit or down payment is required for processing any order. Our system automatically will cancel any order within 3 ( three ) days if the deposit or down payment is not made after the Proforma Invoice or Bill of Payment has been sent.
Do we cater customization and modification of any existing designs?
Yes. We cater all customization and / or modifications of any existing designs and dimensions, requested by customers. All customization and modifications will be considered as Custom Design. Please consult with us regarding any customization and / or modifications or check our SERVICES for more details about Custom Design services.
Why do the prices state in a range?
We offer 3 ( three ) available options of hardwood specifications to produce our product lines. Therefore, our product prices appear in price range due to the variation of hardwood specification. For retail and trade purchases shipped to Indonesia, we produce our product lines mainly using Mahogany as the hardwood specification. Unless there is a special request from the customers to produce the item using other hardwood specifications that are mentioned on each our product detail pages.
Do we have in-stock items that are ready for shipment or delivery?
Currently, most of items are pre-order or made by order. Please allow up to 6 ( six ) weeks for production lead time and an additional 4-6 ( four to six ) weeks for shipping lead time, depending on the port, city, and country of destination for international orders. Additionally, please check the port regulations for custom clearance procedures. As for retail and trade purchases shipped to Indonesia, please allow up to 7 ( seven ) working days for delivery, depending on the city of destination. RPX is our shipping partner for domestic door to door service. We may have some in-stock items. Please ask for more detail about in-stock items availability by writing us an e-mail to Contact Us.
How the order will be processed?
These are the steps for the order processing :
1. Follow the screen instructions for placing an order. Alternatively, orders can be placed by e-mail.
2. Once we have received an order, our system will automatically generates an e-mail, containing details of all items or articles and prices that have been ordered. Please note that those prices are not export nor trade prices. Within 48 hours, we will send Price Quotation for C&F prices or trade prices, calculated based on selected materials and requested hardwood specification. This Price Quotation may not include Shipping and Freight Cost to port, city, and country of destination for international orders. Prices include Government Sales Tax ( PPN ) of 10%, applicable for international orders. We will send a Proforma Invoice that includes Shipping and Freight Cost to port, city, and country of destination.
3. As for retail and trade purchases shipped to Indonesia, please choosing our Indonesian version for placing an order. Prices include Government Sales Tax ( PPN ) of 10%, but may not include Shipping or Delivery Cost and Inland Transportation Cost. The soft launching of 10% off is applicable only for full priced items. We will send a Bill of Payment that includes Delivery or Shipping Cost and Inland Transportation Cost to the destination address.
4. A Proforma Invoice or Bill of Payment, containing payment instructions, methods, and policies as well as order cancellation and refund policies, will be sent by e-mail. Please allow up to 3-5 ( three to five ) business days for issuing such invoice.
5. An official Receipt of Payment will be sent through e-mail, after each payment have been made.
6. Periodically check The Order Status using Order ID Number, by accessing to My Abelya. An e-mail of notification will be sent for any upadates or progress of the order status. As for retail and trade purchases shipped to Indonesia, shipping status can be checked directly by visiting official website of RPX and follow by entering the Air Way Bill number.
Do we market our collection through business partners or re-sellers?
Yes. Currently we are selling our product lines for retail consumers in Indonesia, exclusively on LAZADA Indonesia. Please ask for more detail about our re-seller price quotation or write to us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do we provide warranty for our product lines?
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety, and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us on any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. We provide 6 ( six ) months warranty against manufacturing defects with a full replacement of new product. Our warranty does not cover to any damages that are caused by any fault usage, such as improper handling the products, exceeding the maximum load capacity of the product as directed, not following our product care instructions, or any forms of normal wear and tear. Some warranty restrictions may apply for international orders.
Do we provide after sales services?
Yes. Once the warranty period is over, we provide after sales services, such as : repair or partial replacement of any damages on construction, wood finishing surfaces, accessories, and hardware that are caused by any fault usage. We also provide upholstery replacement service for our chairs and sofas. Our after sales services only available for retail and trade consumers in Indonesia.
What is our return policy?
We accept return within 7 ( seven ) days upon receipt. Our return policy only applicable for retail and trade sales shipped to Indonesia. We will issue a store credit for any returned merchandise. We are not responsible for any Shipping or Delivery Cost and Inland Transportation Cost for all returned merchandises. We also do not accept any return on special order items and damaged items through normal wear and tear.